- Artificial Silk Plants Sale
- Silk Trees
- Palm Trees
- Areca Palm Trees and Plants
- Ficus Silk Trees
- Corn Stalk Dracaena Silk Tree
- Bamboo Trees
- Topiary Trees
- Indoor/Outdoor Silk Trees and Plants
- All Decor Silk Trees
- Silk Plants
- Planter Pots and Vases
- Silk Flowers
- Silk Floral Arrangements
- Silk Centerpieces
- Holiday, Wreath, Garland,Poinsettia's
- Fall Wreath
- Floral Candles and Holders
- Artificial Fruit
- New Products
- Height: 14 inches and under
- Height: 15" to 25"
- Height: 26" - 35"
- Height - 3ft to 4ft Silk Trees
- Height 5' 6' and 7' Silk Palm Trees
Tips on cleaning
Tips for cleaning your Artificial Silk Trees, Silk Plants and Silk Flowers
There are several ways to clean atrificial plam trees and plants. Choose which ever is best for you time permitting. Always check a small area of your fake palm trees, silk plants, silk flowers for colorfast if no fading accurs it is safe to clean with these methods.
1. There is a product on the market called " Design Masters aerosol silk flower cleaner" - works well with all silk trees, silk plants, and silk floral arrangements. Simply spary and wipe dry with paper towels.
2. To make this job easier, periodicaly dust. The dust will not build up and it will keep artificial silk trees, silk plants, and silk flowers looking fresh and new longer. For the tall artificial palm trees use a step stool and place a sheet on the floor under the palm tree for easy clean up. It's best to start at the top and work your way down.
3. For those of you who would rather not have the higher cost of buying the Masters Silk flower cleaner., here are some tips that also work pretty well. For flower arrangements-use a spray bottle with dawn (must be a "mild" detergent) and water. Spray top and bottom of all leaves, flowers ect. lightly " Do not soak" - Then just wipe each with paper towels.
4. If you place your individual stems ( like African lily stems) in a paper bag or plastic bag with salt and shake a few times, this does very well in getting the dust off. "Do not do" Floral arragements this way , as it will mess it up and not look as nice. You may have to repeat as needed.
5. For smaller plants if you have a hand held shower head, go ahead and tip them upside down and gently spray them down, leave in tub to drip-dry works really well.
6. Outdoor silk trees and silk plants- Large outdoor silk trees can be sprayed down with the hose ( a light spray setting-not a heavy spray) and leave to dry.
.We ship your order within 24 hours . Fast, hassle-free, returns
. Satisfaction guaranteed . Order with confidence at our site
. We will match any price on the internet